The White Cement Sack Factory is a historic factory in the town of Paulding, Ohio, United States. The factory was built in 1881 and was used for the production of white cement sacks. The factory was closed in 2001 and has been abandoned ever since. The factory is currently in a state of disrepair and is considered to be a blight on the town.